Abstract Submission: General Guidelines
• Abstracts must be submitted in English.
• Abstracts may be proposed for oral or poster presentations.
• Abstracts must be submitted via the website only. Abstracts submitted by fax or e-mail will not be accepted.
• Abstracts must be original and must not have been published or presented at any other meeting prior to the ISPRM2021 congress.
• A confirmation email will be sent to you when your abstract has been received.
• Please note that there are no limits on the number of abstracts which can be submitted, however, each individual will be selected to present a maximum of two presentations (either Oral or Poster presentation).
• The Congress Scientific Committee will determine whether abstracts will be accepted based on blind review. They will endeavor to schedule abstracts according to authors' preferences but reserve the right to decide on the final form of presentation.
• Abstract submitters can expect to receive notification regarding the acceptance of their abstract within 2 months after abstract submission deadline.
• Please ensure that all information is accurate. The Scientific Committee reserves the right to edit all submitted abstracts for grammar, spelling, abstract theme and presentation type.
• Conflicts of Interest / Disclosure: Work submitted for presentation must include an acknowledgment of funding sources of commercial nature and/or consulting or holding of significant equity in a company that could be affected by the results of the study.
• Accepted Abstracts will be published.
• Presenting authors must be registered participants. Only two abstracts of authors who have paid their registration fees will accepted, scheduled for presentation and included for publication.
• Please note that abstracts will not be considered unless they are SUBMITTED before the final abstract submission deadline.
• Submission dead-line 30 September.
Preparing Your Abstract for Submission
Before you begin, please prepare the following information:
• Author's, and contact details of the presenting author
• Abstract title - limited to 25 words in Sentence case
• Abstract text – limited to 1.800 characters
• Tables – A maximum of 2 black & white figures or tables (of up to 10 rows x 10 columns) can be included per abstract. Each figure or table included in the abstract is worth 40 words. The maximum file size of each graph/image is 500 KB. The maximum pixel size of the graph/image is 600(w) x 800(h) pixel. You may upload graphs and images in JPEG format only.
• Place abbreviations in parentheses after the full word appears the first time, except for the common/standard abbreviations.
• Use generic names of drugs. Express numbers as numerals.
Abstracts must be submitted with the following format:
Background and aims
References (optional, up to 3, inside the word limit) –with the following (abbreviated) style: 1. Frontera WR et al. Phys Med Rehabil Clin N Am. 2012;23:201-7,